Monday, December 8, 2008

More Baby Pics and a Hair Cut




I decided to do a relatively smaller post today. What's most important are the pics. I am once again in love with babies. In two of the pics I am holding my friends Laneisha and Richie's new baby. I wrote about her when she made her debut seven weeks ago. Now she is definitely growing into the queen of many hearts. The third pic is of my little prince Josiah, who is seven months now. I think this pic is absolutely gorgeous. I still haven't met him yet but during my Christmas Break from work at the end of this month, I am hoping to see him and be introduced to his highness...

And as you can probably tell from the picture with me and Queen Zariyah, I cut my hair a little more. I knew it was going to happen. I really did try to grow my hair out but it just didn't look right, so I went back to my comfort zone. Sorry to all those men that think women should have hair down to their behinds; that will never be me. Love me or leave me; take it or leave it. I think I look good with short hair. What do you think?

3 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

love the haircut... especially the color and the kids are adorable

Myowne said...

Thanks Eb...This was my first time with this particular color. I love the short cut too - so much easier to take care of...I love the pics of your nephews too. They are so cute...

Chari said...

So cute!!!