Friday, December 19, 2008

Nice to Be Noticed

I was named an Honest Blogger (really?) by FullComplexity. I love that. So I am to name at least 7 bloggers in return that I think are honest as well.

You can link them below but I will highlight the ones I think you should look at:
FullComplexity
Talulazoeapple
Shesoflyy
Shauna Niequist
One Good Reason...
Clevergirlgoesblog
Jonalyn Grace Fincher



I got this from a blog I was reading today and decided to copy it.

10 Things you wish you could say to ten different people

1. Take care of your kids so I can focus on having my own.
2. Don't try to manipulate me because I used to be stupid enough to let you.
3. If only you weren't married. Actually thank God you are.
4. I love you more than life itself.
5. I am NOT the token black girl; I am the token CHURCH girl.
6. NOW you want me. TOO LATE!!!!
7. I don't care if you don't like me. I certainly won't cry over that.
8. At the rate you are going, you will never be Father of the Year.
9. Can you hurry it up?
10. You need to go on "What Not To Wear"...like yesterday.

9 Things about yourself

1. I give up my life for other people quite often and sometimes I get sick of doing that.
2. I love my short hair.
3. I wish I was married.
4. I miss my dad.
5. I love to cook new things - especially from scratch.
6. I hate being looked at like I am a piece of meat.
7. I wish I could write and do art full time.
8. I love being with my friends and family.
9. I do not think all men suck. Just the ones I somehow ended up dating...

8 Ways to win my heart

1. Love God and family like life depends on it.
2. Be present; be there.
2. Focus on building a real relationship with me and not just try to get in my panties.
3. Make me laugh until my stomach hurts and I can't breathe.
4. Listen to me.
5. Talk to me about the things that matter to you.
6. True, legitimate, lucrative employment
7. A sense of humor
8. Strong sense of family

7 Things that cross my mind a lot

1. God
2. Writing
3. Marriage
4. My future
5. My career
6. My family
7. Change

6 Things I do before I go to sleep

1. Brush my teeth and wash my face.
2. Kiss my mom
3. Drink some water
4. Pray
5. Go to the bathroom
6. Take off my nightgown and slide under the covers

5 People I couldn't live without

1. My mom
2. Erika
3. Shalantae
4. Davon
5. Anthony

4 Things I am wearing right now

1. My night gown
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?

3 Songs that fit my life perfectly

1. Get Up - Mary Mary (I think that's what it's called)
2. Play Your Cards Right - Keyshia Cole
3. Beautiful - Musiq Soulchild

2 Things I want to do before I die

1. Get married and have a family
2. Travel to a foreign country (Italy or Sierra Leone)

1 Confession

I think I am beautiful. I didn't always believe that. I also believe that I matter. Didn't always believe that either.

No comments: