Friday, November 26, 2010

Heart Issues

The morning of Thanksgiving Eve, my oldest sister lost her son in a tragic car accident. He was hit by a car while crossing a major street in Grand Rapids, Michigan. There are few words that can express how heartbroken she is, her family is, I am. I have a pain in my heart that I cannot even begin to describe to anyone else and it makes it hard to even know what to say to her. But I hope beyond hope that his death will not be in vain. I hope beyond hope that he is in heaven, looking down on us with the full knowledge that he is loved here too. And he will be forever missed here on earth.

5 comments:

Talulazoeapple said...

So sorry to hear of your loss. May God give you and your family peace.

karmilious said...

May God bless you and your family in this time of sorrow.

karmilious said...

Beautifully written post! I am so sorry for your tremendous loss. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Myowne said...

Thank you for your prayers. It is much needed...

HisDaughter83 said...

You and your family will seriously be in my prayers.