Monday, April 6, 2009

Famous Friend

My friend Tashara (the mother of Josiah, whose pics graces earlier posts) was on Oprah last Friday as part of a group of women talking about their marital sex lives. She always manages to make her way onto television (her last appearance was on a designed to sell home improvement show). I thought it was great that she said she wants her husband to be dominant in the bedroom.

Maybe when I get married, I can tell a television viewing audience that I like my husband to show me who's boss in the bedroom. Or not. At any case, I bet her husband got a kick out of hearing that his wife enjoys his rambunctious side while in throes of passionate lovemaking. If he didn't...I did.

I just love my friend...she tells it like it is.

If you didn't see the show, check out the interview on Oprah.com entitled "What Women Really Want" and hopefully you'll be able to find her. There were only two black women on the panel and she is the one sitting closer to the camera on the "front row".

3 comments:

HisDaughter83 said...

LOL!!! OMG! I'm going to find it right now.

And how did she get on Oprah?

Myowne said...

She emailed a question to Dr. Oz and mentioned that she is newly married and has a child. I guess the producers thought she would be a good candidate for their show on married women and sex. Also she lives in Chicago and they were looking for women in Chicago that would be interested in being on that particular show. She was even surprised about being asked to be on that panel.

Talulazoeapple said...

That is really cool. I am NOT that brave.