Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Multi-faceted Thought Patterns

As a formal introduction, I would like to start out by saying that I am like most people. I think deeply about a lot of unrelated things. I try to unify in my head the situations and circumstances and heart issues that weigh heavily upon my pysche and force me to give a response even if no one ever hears it.

This is what this blog is about, in brief. The more complex reason for Myowneworld lies in the reality of a song I heard this morning on my way to work.

I have a voice. I have something to say. As long as my heart is beating and I am still breathing I have something worthwhile to say. So in the spirit of this song, I will begin to speak from the framework of someone with purpose. And not only do I have something to say; there are people out there that need to hear those words and have a chance to respond.

I will primarily talk about my relationship with God and my subsequent relationship with the world I live in, the world I do not live in, and the world that may one day be affected by my presence in it. I will talk also about certain current events and dilemmas that impact those various worlds.
No apologies.
No sidebars.
No hidden meanings.
No double meanings.

Welcome to Myowneworld.

2 comments:

LypheWriter said...

Girl, I am loving it! Now, I'm going to have to go ahead and start sharing a bit more from my side of this world... I've thought about it many times, but I hadn't gotten around to doing much ofthis blogging or online journaling until I started it for my students.

You have inspired me (once again) to step it up, and to open up again those doors and windows of self thought and expession. I'll let you know when I get it started, then we can be sure to check each other out.

I am so blessed to have a friend like you, Mya. Someone who can spark movement in me without any direct intention of doing so!

And, I must say, I am really loving what I'm previewing here. I'll be back soon, because I haven't had the chance to really read through your words, yet... I love what I see... I like just the first few lines of your words about Josiah. Has T had a chance to read that? It is beautiful!

Myowne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.