Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Year, New Challenges

It has been a crazy start to a new year for me, with a new job, my godmother's surgery, having to make the decision to send the girls back to their home county, and getting ready to publish my books. But I have to remember as with anything else that I can't do anything without God, no matter how I may try (because to be truthful, we all do, and then we end up looking foolish). So everyday, I start out acknowledging that I need Him more than I need anything or anyone else. When you are young and have no limitations, the temptation is to think you can live life without God's intervention and without seeking His face for everything. I have been guilty of that, but I feel that urgency to pray, to rekindle the relationship I had with Him at the start, and return to my first love. God is my first love and sometimes, stupidly, I try to seek another when I know that there is no one else that could ever love me like Him.

So, now, once again...I start over...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

April showers bring May flowers. .........................................